Why Asian Girls Like White Guys

3 Jul 2006 /

These are from the same photo set on Flickr, taken at a local beach here in Orange County:

Wendy Danny, New coming EECS student

Any questions?

UPDATED: The photo above that was removed from Flickr was a hot Asian girl in a bikini.

See Also: Why Asian Girls Like White Guys II

197 Comments on Why Asian Girls Like White Guys »

1. Everett Guy

4 Jul 2011 @ 9:50 pm

Ah, I will add something else I just thought of. I met a beautiful Korean girl on the transit. She was visiting here for a short time. We ended up going out. She even mentioned that she had never been with a black guy. I actually liked her and wanted to stay in contact. A one night stand but a Asian girl doing it to a black guy. She just wanted the experience. So, who knows.

2. Bi-what?

21 Jul 2011 @ 12:49 am

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 4

3. Hailey Jean

21 Aug 2011 @ 7:29 am

There’s something in white man that Asian guy do not own it, something that very precious………..

4. Simon Mills

25 Aug 2011 @ 3:12 pm

When I was 12 I began my sexual awakening. There was a Korean girl, the same age and in my class. When I saw her swimming in her red bikini with that golden skin I was besotted. That attraction has stayed with me into adulthood I thought I would be alone in my desires but clearly not. Don’t get me wrong I also find white women attractive. But for some mysterious reason quite a few Asian women can cause sexual excitement in white men.

5. dew

5 Oct 2011 @ 2:43 pm

ive dated japanese chinese thai indonesian malay and bhutanese girls, the most beautiful asian women are without doubt bhutanese girls they are affectionate loyal exotic and incredibly sexy, im an english white guy

6. Roger

13 Oct 2011 @ 10:39 am

Asian girls are nice and beautiful for us white men. But it is not good that so many of them date and take white men. That can be a problem for the small white rich nations like Norway, Denmark,Switzerland and other. This small countries with small population can lose theyr identy because men from this countries are very popular for women from Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam,
    China, Indonesia and other Asian countries. Will their children feel that they are 100% norwegian, danes , swizz? I am not sure.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

7. ling ling is white whore

17 Oct 2011 @ 5:20 pm

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 4

8. DoubleA

20 Nov 2011 @ 10:59 am

Arrrgh…Everyones the Judge! The people bothered need to mind their own business. I really am unfazed when a man of different race date a women from my culturial background. Good chance she didnt want me anyway so why should I care.It really seems to me insecurity is at the heart of this. Also there is a over a billion Chinese over a billion Indian then you have African and Middle Eastern which probably account for a few billion more so in reality Anglo/White in comparison is a minority group. Everyone thinks theirs is the master race but in reality no ones is.My opinion is dark features such as eyes and hair colour are more world dominant so lighter features being rarer would have a draw for some. Again just my opinion.

9. DoubleA

20 Nov 2011 @ 11:54 am

John Lennon married an asian Bruce Lee married a white…Go figure

10. Jonathan

1 Jan 2012 @ 2:50 pm

I prefer Asian women because they are already accustomed to small penises and I won’t be embarrassed when I drop trou.

11. Daniel

21 Jan 2012 @ 12:31 am

In my country there are also many white men who have asian women, but in Scandinavia they often ar loosers. It give more status to have a white woman. Asian women from Thailand, Philippines , Vietnam etc are for men who have problem to be married with a white woman. But I think asian woman are very good wives. But only of you get them directly from Asia. Asian women who are born her are just like other scandinavian girls.

12. niamh berryman

27 Jan 2012 @ 2:44 am

I’m Irish and I’m a girl, but whatever. I think that (in some cases) it’s cause of love and all, but it’s kinda true what you guys have said about Asians thinking whites are superior. It’s so stupid! Whites are not superior just because we can have blue eyes or something! Asians are equal to us. It’s so stupid. And I see asians with the old white guy and it’s so disgusting. It’s so obvious they don’t even love the guy it’s just really demoralizing.

and it’s really nice to learn about other cultures and all that. it’s got nothing to do with race.

13. Jazlyn Zaheed

16 Feb 2012 @ 12:34 am

Because the media told them too >:/. No seriously, because they want to break away from asian tradiions.. But personally i see nothing wrong with asain males (I’m a Middle Eastern woman, Engaged to a Japanese man)..I mean would YOU want to be stuck in the kitchen cooking, cleaning, AND work while the husband goes out to conferances, bars ect? Whites tend to give the female more freedom..I should sa some, because some white men can be just as bad as asian men if not worst. Plus it could be the size of your wing-wong, (which is a very stupid fucking reason btw..) hence why white girls are dating blacks. Sad but true, crucify me if you would please.

14. media is racist

8 Mar 2012 @ 8:36 am

This blog disgusts me!!! You have a bunch of Asian Gold/Status-diggers,who date only the white man because of the status/power/money/whatever…Yes you say it’s love and all of that…But truthfully after reading so many female comments here stating “Im an Asian Female who loves white guys” or “Only dates White guys” or “Im asian and married to a white guy”..I have come to the conclusion that the asian women that have posted that kind of bile here and to those around the world who share the “whitey” bug,I say to you that YOU subconciously wont let yourself get involved with someone who is’nt white.You will automatically dispel any notion of romance if your parther doesnt fit your BS racial standards….Personality…I dont think so.

And some of the white males on this board infuriate me with thier “holier than thou attitude” ..

The American media is one of the greatest forms of white propaganda ever.All they do is precipate the whole “white is right” mindset…
    Effectively brainwashing those who really buy into the garbage.

Ugh

15. ray

11 Aug 2012 @ 12:05 am

well some of ya are sorta right. I have asian girlfriend- we are now living together. She has always been an independant woman and I would never stop that- yes I specifically looked for asian because of the family values they have.I was pleasantly surprised when I met the woman of my dreams.Cultural values did not exist when I met her- she is just who I should be with.
    Lol ling ling- for white guy think am average- she was afraid to try to have sex when I met her- trust me it worked out and we are very happy

16. AsianGirlLover

1 Nov 2012 @ 9:46 pm

I dont think that all asian women like white guys but the ones that are mostly tired of how demanding asian guys are, and think they have a better chance at real love with another race. The race they see themselves getting it from are white guys. The other stereo type about asian men is that majority have small “members” while white guys are for the majority much larger. White men are also generally taller than majority of asian men. White men are also viewed in some ways as a better race, which sounds strange but is very true to many asian cultures. A good example of that is philipino women, any white guy who has been to the phillipines knows exactly what I am talking about.. The women there see a white guy and instantly associate that with a better life. I’ve given some reasons why SOME asian women like white guys… but there are also lots of asian women in canada that wont even talk to a white guy unless he’s driving a mercedes.. Some prefer there own culture as they prefer to speak their native language and feel they are very strong at speaking english. I dated an asian girl for 5 years and out of every race I have personally dated I do prefer asian women. I find them more attractive in my eyes but still keep in mind that attitude, personality and bad habits have made many cute girls unattractive in my eyes.

17. Daniel

6 Feb 2013 @ 1:43 am

asian girl who want sex with white men because they are white is sexcrazy fetics women.
    But some asian women are like that (japanese, chinese, philippina, thai etc).

But some white women have sometimes the same attitudes with black men. Some asian women are cute, but to have sex with us white guys only because we are white I will first ask her,- did you hate your own asian men? Why? Asian men are nice and clever men I think.

TrackBack URI

RSS feed for comments on this post