Man vs. computer. I feel like I was winning most of the game, screwed up, then missed the opportunity for a forced draw. Some annotations below . . .
3. …Nf6 Two Knights Defense
8. …Qd5?! I’m not sure what is the point of this move. It threatens the g-pawn, followed by 9. …Qxg5 but is easily defended by a move that White would make anyway.
12. Ne4?! Maybe capturing the bishop is better: 12. Bxg6 hxg6 13. d3 Be7 14. Nc3 Qd4+ 15. Be3.
18. …Qf4 Threatening 19. …Qxh2#.
21. …Qh5 Again threatening 19. …Qxh2#.
30. Qe1? I wish I’d taken the c-pawn. Pretty much lost the advantage with this move. White can survive 30. …Re1+ 31. Kg2 Re2+ 32. Kf1 Rxh2 33. Rh4 Rxh4 34. gxh4 Kh7 35. Qe4.
31. a4?? This was even worse. Probably 33. Kg2 was the way to go.
33. …Qf2?? Allowing a forced draw, which I then missed. 33. …Qf1+ maintains the advantage.
35. Qc4?? The forced draw is 35. Rh8+ Kxh8 36. Qd8+ Kh7 37. Qd4+ Kg8 38. Qd8+ followed by a draw by repetition.