- Data Structure Visualizations
- Good Tech Lead, Bad Tech Lead
- Google Java Style
- Guide to 12 Disruptive Technologies
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- The Landing Page Optimization Guide You Wish You Always Had
- Selendroid: Selenium for Android
- UX Axioms by Eric Dahl
- Yelp’s got style (and the guide to back it up)
Notes from the Golden Orange
EppsNet Archive: User Experience
From Jakob Nielsen’s Alertbox:
The basic ideas are to:
- cut features
- cut content
- enlarge interface elements
- Don’t make me think!
- It doesn’t matter how many times I have to click, as long as each click is a mindless, unambiguous choice.
- Get rid of half the words on each page, then get rid of half of what’s left.