Not a Moment Too Soon

9 Mar 2007 /
Eddie Van Halen
Eddie Van Halen says he’ll enter rehab

This is sad news, and Eddie’s sweet, elderly grandma (pictured at right) says she wishes him the best.

Wait a moment . . . I’m being told that the person in the picture is not Eddie Van Halen’s elderly grandma, but is in fact — Eddie Van Halen!

Sweet Jesus! This is certainly another blow to the theory that being rich and famous will solve all of your problems!

19 Comments on Not a Moment Too Soon »

1. 10 Mar 2007 @ 8:46 am

[…] Not a Moment Too Soon […]

2. 10 Mar 2007 @ 9:17 am

YOU are still my blog hero…god, I am still laughing here…and we have two feet of freaking snow on the ground still.

3. random kid

27 Mar 2008 @ 4:24 pm

VAN HALEN YOU ARE STILL MY HERO!!!!!! No matter how old he is he is still awesome!!!! but i have to admit that was kinda funny.

4. ....

7 Aug 2008 @ 5:52 pm

This is really weird..this picture looks nothing like the pictures on the van halen website of this years tour..he looks wayyyy younger I almost don’t think it’s him.. anyways he is still one of the best guitarists on the planet

5. 20 Aug 2008 @ 2:54 pm

I was looking for a picture of the Van Halen Logo, came across this horrible photo of Eddie and ended up reading your blog at bit. Very interesting, 15 mins later, and Im still reading and no longer surfing for Van halen Logo, lol. I noticed on two different days you made a comment about how money and fame do NOT buy happiness. I agree with you completely but man wouldn’t it be fun just to try it out for a change? *dreams of winning lottery*

anyway, enjoyed your blog…free happiness :D

6. RedAngelTX

24 Aug 2008 @ 9:43 am

This is typical. Eddie Van Halen looks as though he has used an awful lot of Meth. It hassens aging and rots teeth. From the looks of him he has a buddy doing the same drugs.(Amy Winehouse) Both need to go to rehab. Sad..
    get help…… YOU NEED IT!

7. mark

13 Sep 2008 @ 7:42 pm

just turning 40 myself, i can testify that i have been told by myself, that i don’t look a day over 29. haha. all i have to say to those that take pleasure in posting and or making fun of this image and any other unflatering pictures of others that the one thing in life that escapses nobody is time.

thats all i have to say about that

8. salvador

11 Nov 2008 @ 5:15 pm

hola van halen tu eres mi heroe pero solo una pregunta si puedes retar a michael angelo batio?

9. NEIL

8 Jan 2009 @ 5:31 pm

THE MANS A TRUE GREAT REGARLES OF THE DRUGS ‘

10. crystal

9 Jan 2009 @ 8:07 pm

Hi,i think Eddie still as hot and sexy as always. I hate his girlfriend for being so lucky I wish I could have him for at least one night.I think of him as a wild guy and, it makes me want him oooooh so bad.He makes me feel so horny.

11. 30 Apr 2009 @ 8:32 pm

Eddie…. Meth is bad.!. Get some help man.

12. dan

15 Mar 2010 @ 8:37 am

He has the money why not take facelift new teeth new hair

13. romain

28 Mar 2010 @ 8:06 am

i love van halaen but this picture is horrible .i want you to delete it

14. Heinz

3 Jan 2011 @ 3:26 pm

That’s Huge Heffner with a wig

15. 14 Jan 2011 @ 1:58 am

You can tell its eddie by his weird teeth. He is a goofy looking guy. Love him though. Guess we all get old and look like eddies grandmother someday

16. polly

11 Mar 2011 @ 9:21 am

Oh Geeez. Very Funny.(x He’s old but never too old to Rock ‘n’ Roll. But it was kinda funny, kinda fucked up. Lol :D

17. afinado

11 Mar 2011 @ 5:53 pm

no manches miren la foto de wikipedia y comparenla con esta!!!

18. 21 Jun 2011 @ 3:47 pm

Well oddly enough, Eddie got himself this way being very happy. I hope he’s actually pulled out of this nosedive.

19. Lisa

29 Jan 2012 @ 2:28 am

I suspect he’s too rich and happy to give a damn about his looks. ONYA EDDIE!!! Van Halen back in the day fronted by the very groovy Mr David Lee Roth. Fond memories of great music.

TrackBack URI

RSS feed for comments on this post